Caterware warrants our Caterware branded equipment sold against defects and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of invoice. Proof of purchase will need to be provided by way of an original invoice. (Warranties are not transferable). Warranty access is conditional on the equipment being correctly installed by qualified tradespeople, properly maintained and operated under normal conditions.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any part of the product(s) which has been subject to modification, incorrect installation, accidental damage, misuse, fire, flood or acts of God.
- Damage caused during transportation.
- Replacement of glass, door gaskets, LED/bulbs/lamps, plastic components.
- Failure to keep the unit clean and functional.
- Customer has not maintained the equipment in accordance with the operating/maintenance manual provided.
- Any consequential loss, damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from use or attempted use or from any other cause.
- Penalty or additional labour costs for repair of the products outside normal working hours being:
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm (AEST)
- Warranty will be void if unauthorised service or repairs are carried out to any Caterware products during the warranty period (common sense prevailing).
- In an emergency situation suitably qualified personnel must carry out all work. Eg; refrigeration technician, electrician, gas fitter, etc…
We will not incur costs for works carried out by others without our prior approval.
1. I/WE AGREE THAT UPON INSPECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT, IF IT IS FOUND THAT THE ITEM IS NOT FAULTY OR THE REPAIR IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY, I/WE WILL PAY FOR ANY CHARGES INCURRED BY THE SERVICEMAN INCLUDING TRAVEL / FREIGHT / LABOUR AND PARTS. THE MIN CALL OUT FEE $200 PLUS GST.
2. I/WE AGREE TO PAY COSTS FOR REPAIRING OR SERVICING THE PRODUCT IF THE FAULT(S) ARE DUE TO MISUSE / INCORRECT INSTALLATION / MODIFICATIONS / AND ANYTHING LISTED UNDER CATERWARE WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS. THIS INCLUDES ALL FREIGHT, TRANSPORT, TRAVEL, LABOUR CHARGES INCURRED BY CATERWARE PRODUCTS.
3. BY SIGNING THIS FORM, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS
AS SET OUT IN THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL AND/OR TROUBLE SHOOTING GUIDES AND HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE WARRANTY/TERMS AND CONDITIONS.