Caterware warrants equipment sold against defects and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of invoice. Proof of purchase will need to be provided by way of an original invoice. ( Warranties are none transferable) Warranty access is conditional on the equipment being correctly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any part of the products which has been subject to modification , incorrect installation , accidental damage, misuse , fire, flood or acts of God.
- Damage caused during transportation.
- Replacement of glass , door gaskets, LED/bulbs/lamps , plastic components.
- Failure to keep the unit clean and functional.
- Customer has not maintained the equipment in accordance with the operating/maintenance manual provided.
- Any consequential loss , damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from use or attempted use or from any other cause.
- Penalty or additional labour costs for repair of the products outside normal working hours being:
Mon to Friday 8am – 4.30pm (AEST)
- Warranty will be void if unauthorised service or repairs are carried out to any Caterware products during the warranty period.(common sense prevailing) In an emergency situation a suitably qualified personnel must carry out all work. Eg; refrigeration technician , electrician , gas fitter…
We will not incur costs for works carried out by others without our prior approval.
- Fill out warranty request form online with a copy of your original invoice. You can download a copy of the form here.
- Notify a Caterware representative of any warranty claim.