Henny Penny Pressure Fryer PFG600 With Computron 8000 Controller
Henny Penny pressure fryers lock in the products natural moisture and flavours within the food to deliver a juicy and flavoursome product your customers will love. By retaining the natural moisture, it also minimises the products ability to absorb the frying oil. Pressure fryers are used for a batch cooking process well suited to fast service straight from a Henny Penny heated holding cabinet.
Features and Benefits:
- An energy-efficient way to batch cook high volumes of fried foods in a small foot print
- The integrated oil filtration system is fast at cleaning oil in-between services
- Efficient and safe for staff to perform regularly during the day
- Idle mode allows for extra energy savings in between cooks
- Current oil temperature display and countdown timers
- Computron 8000 controller offers multiple product programs
- Multi-step programs
- Filter prompting and tracking and load compensation feature
Cut out the middle man and buy direct from the manufacturer at wholesale prices and save $$$.
For more info and good service call 0452 001 221
Australia wide delivery available, ask us for a quote.
** FINANCE AVAILABLE **