WOW2 Principle with exclusive VAF (Variable Air Flow)
The Middleby Marshall WOW!2 conveyor series oven utilizes advanced VAF impingement technology that allows the user full control of the air flow on the top and bottom of the baking chamber, resulting in optimal results in cooking product. Top and bottom zone air flow is modified through the main control, allowing instant results and full control of air movement, time, and temperature settings. The exterior of the oven is cool to the touch, safely giving users cooler working conditions in the immediate area. The WOW!2 oven is designed to cook an endless amount of food products including pizza, chicken, seafood, sandwiches and mor
• Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return
- Patented EMS energy Management System reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
- 36” (914mm) long cooking chamber
- 24” (610mm) wide,65-3/4” (1670mm) long conveyor belt
- Conveyor speed (Range of 1:00 – 30:00)
- Two 5-1/2” exit traysSpeed
• Split belt – two 12” (305mm) belts with individually adjustable speed settings
• Stainless steel lower shelf for double oven
PS636 Ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, and a folding conveyor belt assembly.
Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access.
All PS636 WOW!2 OvenTM models have a one year parts and labor warranty. Oven start-up and demonstration are included at no additional charge (USA Only)
For installation under a ventilation hood only.
• Advanced technology air delivery system bakes up to 30% faster than standard conveyor ovens
Energy Management System
Management System (EMS) that automatically reduces gas consumption. Electronic control can be programmed in one energy saving mode.
Automatic “energy eye” saves gas when food product is not present in the oven.
PS636G Rev 2 (04/11)
The PS636 WOW!2 Oven features an Energy
Dimensions : 1854mm length x 1118 height x 1130 depth
We can assist with Australia-wide delivery by finding a courier service if required. For more info and good service call 0402 482 208.
** FINANCE AVAILABLE **