Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
The PS520 conveyor oven is ideally suited for Kiosk and express-style locations where smaller ovens are required.
• Patented EMS Energy Management System* reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
Unit incorporates a patented Energy Management System – EMS. Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to product. Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product, with minimum loss. Oven is cool to the touch.
PS520 Ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray, and a removable conveyor belt assembly.
Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access.
All PS520 models have a one year parts and labor warranty.
Use of a ventilation hood is required.
1401 Toastmaster Drive
Elgin, IL 60120 USA
(847) 741-3300 Fax: (847) 741-0015 www.middleby.com
- 20” (508mm) long cooking chamber with 18”(457.2mm) belt
- 42”(1066.8mm) long, 37-1/2”(953mm) deep, and 21-3/ 4”(552.4mm) high overall dimensions
- Furnished with 4”(101.6mm) legs
- Stackable up to three high.
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
- Reversible conveyor direction
- 6”(152.4mm) Extension Tray
- 12”(304.8mm Extension Tray
- Stand with casters
Dimensions : 1524mm length x 536mm high x 951 mm wide
We can assist with Australia-wide delivery by finding a courier service if required. For more info and good service call 0402 482 208.
** FINANCE AVAILABLE **